Thursday, December 13, 2007

Nothing About This Post Is Intellectual

I would like to preface this by saying that Laura told me to post this. It's all her fault.

So my school's yearbook is being slapped together, and our senior polls are... well, they're something alright. There are about three pages of these "awards," but there are some real gems here.

Some Selected Categories:
1.
Nicest Personality
2. Classiest Strut
3. Most Likely To Join The Military
4. Tallest
5. Most Easily Confused
6. Shows Great Sportsmanship
7. First To Marry

We also are being pressured into completing our "Senior Write-Ups," the bits of information that go under our pictures in the yearbook. I've decided not to do one, but as I keep getting bothered by the teacher overseeing the yearbook to write one out. He told me we're allowed to have ANYTHING if it isn't obscene or a reference to drugs. Here's what I have:

Nicknames: that weird girl, Helga, the space cowboy, the gangster of love
School Activities: 23-Man Squamish League, Future Trombonists of America, Junior Society for the Conservation of Unicycles, Extreme Ice Polo (Captain)
Likes: ice fishing, the Amazonian kneegle fish, balls of hair, small pieces of pocket lint, orange
Dislikes: being attacked by wolves, corn muffins, the feeling you get the first time you ride a bike, the stench of death, the Hamburglar
Memories: that time I was attacked by wolves, deep sea diving with Stack, passing a kidney stone in English class
Wants to Forget: being attacked by wolves, passing a kidney stone in English class, the color blue
Quote: L8R DOODZ!!!1111

Either they'll publish it and it'll be hilarious, or they'll leave me alone. Win-win, really.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I approve.

Laura Kling said...

Yeah.

You didn't tell me about forgetting the color blue.
God, you have to turn it in. It matters so much.

I still say nothing's worse than Regit. Maybe I'll post about Regit someday.

Big Mac said...

post about regit.

Ana said...

God, Olivia, that's amazing.
We have ridiculous things like that.
I was elected most talkative one year, pissed me off, seeing as I didn't consent to such embarrassment. They also put in "Cutest Couples" which is probably the most edited page in the yearbook.