Friday, December 14, 2007

Blog Revival Festivities!

Hey, you guys! Congratulations to you all for your UChicago/USAMAWP/Columbia/Yale/Stanford admissions prowesses! I have literally been skipping around my house and throwing confetti everywhere for the past 2 days. (Minus, I must confess, the time of a brief nervous breakdown a little earlier this evening...) With any luck, the admissions Gods might be more merciful to me come March. (Or perhaps not!)

CONGRATULATIONS, I am ridiculously proud of you all!!!

Also, an official "Happy Birthday" to David squared and to Gili!

4 comments:

Valerie said...

haha yeah TASPers are amazing =)

Laura Kling said...

I love you.

And I want to know how you knew about the Michigan TASPers. You're incredible.

Valerie said...

haha what michigan TASPers? the only true TASPers are cornell TASPers duh.

Ana said...

Three cheers to all of you, even if you didn't get in! You're at least 10 steps ahead of me!