Thursday, February 7, 2008

-10 Degrees and Getting Colder!

I love having a consolidated school. Even if there are only three inches of snow at my house, I'll still get a snow day, because there are two feet elsewhere. Or, if I get two feet of snow at my house, school can't possibly go on without me, and I get a snow day. Put these two scenarios together and I get...two consecutive snow days! So, this last week, I had a spontaneous four-day weekend. And, I had lots of chemistry and calculus homework, not to mention a chemistry test once I got back to school, and I had a novel to read. Did I do any of it? Well, what do you think?
I have an obsession. No, actually, it's an addiction. As Dom would put it, I might be one of the only teenagers who can say I've failed chemistry because of this particular addiction.
If any of you would like to guess what my addiction is, write the answer on your suitcase and come deliver it (along with yourself) to me!
Love,
Ana

2 comments:

Laura Kling said...

Does it get really hot there in the summer?
I think it shouldn't. It's only fair.

This is so relevant: In my chemistry class we were having a chat about what we'd be addicted to if we had a choice. Some girl said semolina. Pasta flour.

Ana said...

I think it's hot, around 75F-90F. But Mac informed me that a temperature below 120F is sweater weather.
Well, my addiction isn't pasta flour, but I do really like pasta dough when my mom makes it.