Monday, March 24, 2008

Let's start writing, guys!

So school starts again tomorrow, and I'm having difficulty going to sleep. For that matter, I'm having difficulty doing anything. I'm supposed to read Invisible Man by tomorrow at around 2:02 PM, and I'm on chapter 10. Chapter 10 starts on page 192, and the book's a little over 500 pages long. I'm pretty much screwed. Especially if I keep not reading and not sleeping, like I'm doing right now.
I really have nothing to say here, but I felt it was important to post on the blog. We seem to have taken a collective hiatus from blog-posting, and it's time that comes to an end. So start posting! Please. I'm bored. And for other, more high-minded reasons, too. Like friendship or for the sake of the written word. Write something better than this pathetic excuse for a blogpost. One that uses actual words, instead of 'blogpost.' Blogger tells me that it's not a word. So start using real ones. Now I'm rambling. I'll see you all sometime before we all die. Or not.

6 comments:

Laura Kling said...

I just figured three posts in a row would be beyond ridiculous.
Way beyond.

Thanks for liberating me. Now I can tell everyone about all the stuff I'm excited about. Thanks to you, Mac.

Big Mac said...

Your acerbic wit is devastating. I just never know how to respond to your soul-crushing repartees.

Anonymous said...

Yes! I agree!

Only now I feel very hypocritical for posting but then not really posting.

Gili said...

I too hope I see you before I die, Mac.

Laura Kling said...

So much optimism!

We are a cheery bunch.

Dominick Lawton said...

Maybe you just don't like Invisible Man because it's not optimistic enough.