Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Love you guys

Hey Guys,

I'm in the mountains now in the middle of nowhere in India and there is a monk sitting next to me typing away merrily at this G of an internet cafe. Miss you all a lot.

NIKO--DON'T LET ANY ASSHOLES, IB OR OTHERWISE, LET YOU FEEL BAD ABOUT ARTICULACY. We all now how articulate you are; the IBers are probably jealous.

Today is Indian independence day and that movie from which I showed you the song for my PubSpeak is on. I will watch it with tears in my eyes, remembering the last day of TASP.

I MISS Bruce Robbins. And Lauren (oh god yes). I miss 2AM, which I slept through last night (I slept 13 hours last night...this would never have happened at TASP).

The Tibetan exile community here is really interesting to study and there is something very thrilling about being thousands of feet above sea level and in the Himalayas. But I miss Ithaca.

Loves ya
aditya

1 comment:

Laura Kling said...

Aditya, you're so extreme.

I've been in Missouri all week, doing homework.
And you're hanging out with the Tibetan exile community.
I'm super jealous.