Friday, November 30, 2007

A Mark Rothko Fiesta?

Anyone else just tick off "philosophy" as an intended major for lack of any better idea twenty minutes before the EA deadline? I suppose it's a step forward from checking off "fishery" as an intended major on the College Board forms . (It took me a while to figure out why I was constantly being flooded with emails about internships in the fishing industry...)


Oh man, don't you just love the New Yorker?

I miss you guys. Let's spoil our blog with TLC!

PS: On a completely unrelated note, don't y'all find "tyrotoxism" is the coolest word you've ever heard?

1 comment:

Laura Kling said...

Do the intended majors matter a whole bunch? Because, yeah, I'm set to be a philosophy major too, just because it's what I've been saying all along.

None of the schools have Camus studies.
I guess I didn't see the "fishery" option.